- Short term Training course on "Analysis and Design of Novel Bioreactors", May 10-24 1989, Sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
- ISTE Summer School on "Biotechnology in Combating Pollution", June 25- July 7 1990.
- Q.I.P Summer School on "Applications of Immobilization techniques in Biotechnology", June 15-27 1992.
- Seminar cum Workshop on "Advances in Environmental Pollution Monitoring and Control" December 11-15 1995, Co-Organized by The Institute of Engineers (INDIA) Kharagpur Local Center.
- Short term Training course on "Bioprocess Engineering with Genetically Modified Organisms", July 14-30 1999.
- International Workshop on "Biohydrogen Production Technology" (IWBT 2008), February 7-9, 2008.
- Annual Partners Meeting of Indo-Norwegian-Swedish Collaborative Research Project on BioCO2 held at Department of Biotechnology during 12-15 April, 2010
- Inception workshop of the Indo-Danish project entitled High rate algal biomass production of Food, Feed, Biochemicals and Biofuels held during 18-22 October, 2010 at IARI, New Delhi; SPRIC, Madurai and IIT Kharagpur.
- Fourth Meeting of Indo-Norwegian-Swedish Collaborative Research Project on BioCO2 at Indian Habitat Center and Photo-bioreactor exhibition in DIREC 2010, Greater Noida, New Delhi during 25-26 & 27-29 October, 2010 respectively.
Inception workshop of the Indo-Danish project held during 18-22 October, 2010 at IARI, New Delhi; SPRIC, Madurai and IIT Kharagpur
Fourth Meeting of Indo-Norwegian-Swedish Collaborative Research Project on BioCO2 at Indian Habitat Center, New Delhi held during October 25-26, 2010
Photo-bioreactor exhibition in DIREC 2010, Greater Noida, New Delhi held during 27-29 October, 2010
Annual Meeting on BioCO2 held during 12-15 April, 2010
Second meeting of the Technology Mission Project held at JNTU and IICT, Hyderabad during 3-4 September, 2010
Third meeting of the Technology Mission Project held at TERI, New Delhi during 18-19 February, 2011
Visit of renowned Scientists / Personali1ties
Clean Energy Research Institute,
University of Miami,Florida
Prof. Irini Angelidaki, along with Dr. Prasad
Institute of Environment and Resources,
Technical University of Denmark, Lyngby 1152800 DENMARK
Prof. Saroj Mishra
Professor, Department of Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology,
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, INDIA
Dr. Suryakanta Mishra
Minister-in-charge, Dept of Health and Family Welfare,
Govt. of West Bengal, INDIA
Prof. Luuk van der Wielen
Department of Biotechnology
Delft University of Technology
Room 1.510, Julianalaan 67
2628 BC Delft
Prof. Chris Somerville
Energy Biosciences Institute
130 Calvin Laboratory, MC 5230
University of California, Berkeley
Berkeley, CA 94720
Dr. Prabhakant Sinha
Founder and Co-Chairman, ZS Associates